Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Commuting... the best part of your day?

What's the worst part of your day from Monday to Friday?

For most people I'm going to guess it is your commute time... Am I right?

I'm now going to toss around stats about the average time from home to work around the world and how my city compares, I just want to know how you make the most of it.

I found that through school and now working over the past few years that having an iPod helps pass the time - and plus I have blogged about my love of music before... my commute is a good time to zone out and listen to some tunes.

But I like you so I'm not going to lie to you - my iPod is getting old and I'm thinking it might be time to replace it.  The one I have is about 6 years old now, which I guess is old for technology and certain breeds of dog.

The battery life isn't as long as it used to be, sometimes it is not as responive as I would like... and plus have you seen some of the new tablets?

I have thought of getting a tablet because the price seems to be going down on these things and I'm thinking that they would make my commute time on the subway not seem quite so long - not only could I have music, but games too! Maybe even do actual work!

My only concern might be the size, because sometimes I use my ipod for the gym.

I'm trying to decide... should I upgrade to a tablet, or should i get a new (younger) more attractive iPod?

How do you make your commute bearable?

1 comment:

  1. I used to snooze during my hour long bus trip. Now I'm within walking distance... no more snoozing!

    ReplyDelete